Ups and Downs

Filed under , by SGod88 on 6/10/2007 11:24:00 AM

0

Dear Frens! I have come back from Kuching loh~! On 6 June, this wednesday. It was indeed an enjoyable trip for me! It is undeniable that I have a little reluctant to part from Kuching, I'm really missed my cousins and nephews there!

The reason that I put the title as "Ups and Downs" on this post is because we had a good times and bad times together, we have been to many places with cousins and bought many things from Kuching, I tell you what, no other place in Malaysia is better than Kuching concerning of its cuisine! The Kuching Kolomee, Fried-Cook Mee, Char Kueh, Kueh Chap, Laksa, Yao Char Kueh are simply awesome! I haven't had a courageous act to stand on the balance to measure my weight yet. =.=||

The undelightful incidence is that one of my uncle at Kuching, has experieces theft broke-in during that period. The valuable belongings of him has being swept away, but thanks to the Lord that, on the next day, most of the belongings have been retrieved due to the drop of the lunatic thief when he was fleeing away. So, it is not a bad news after all~ ^_^

As promised, I have uploaded my photos from Kuching to Picasa! On the right pane of my blog there contains a slideshow for it too, moreover, if you need to visit to my album, then simply click here to my album!

I will upload my videos recorded soon! Be updated on me!

From
Your dearest friend,
SGod88

Comments Posted (0)