Updating myself

Filed under , by SGod88 on 8/19/2007 11:17:00 PM

2

Hey buddies!
It is time to update my blog now loh.. haha.. quite long didn't come here already.. My shoutbox already wanna burst liao, by your shouts! haha..

My mom and aunt left me oh last saturday.. This is the most unforgetable scene of my life.. This does not only mean they left me back to Sandakan.. It symbolises the day that I become totally independant.. I cried that day, they cried that day.. But I know this is a phase.. That I must go through..

I have been through my first week in campus liao lo.. My hostel is nice.. it is small enough to get a warm home feeling, and it is big enough to fit my size.. haha.. I really relieve la.. hehe.. My first week of ESP(Engineering Science Programme) is awesome! To my surprise, my class only have 33 freshmen.. So it is more or less like a class in my secondary school.. haha.. No need to squeeze into a large lecture hall to occupy seats, and got a hard time to know ppl around us.. It is just another warm class.. Hehe..

ESP is a tough programme, as you know.. literally, it can be known tht this programme is the hybrid of Engineering and Science.. So our courses are exclusive.. So we have no chance to mix with other engin students.. And the courses are more advance, it is just like.. Arrgh..

I have joined City Harvest church and I already have a cell group here.. The cell members are nice to me.. They are all very caring, and I found no difficulties in communicating with them.. They really make me a significant part of my life!

It's time for some more tutorial.. See you guys around!

Now learning "Vector Mechanics in 3-Dimensional Space" in 2 weeks time.. Haha.. crazy prof..

Comments Posted (2)

wow....seems u hv a great life there!nextime can i squeeze in ur small small room?feel warmer lo!haha..
33 person ah?small group oo!good oso...can get more attention..from lecturer lah of cos..
dont cry lah!i leave oso not see u cry...haih..hahha..
take care!!

Haha.. Of coz you can come here.. This is your room.. Haha.. Make yourself here!

It is quite nice here oh.. At night no mosquito one.. Cause they are spraying mosquito spray once a while..

Pretty well controlled.. ^^