Leaving for NUS

Filed under , by SGod88 on 3/25/2007 06:25:00 PM

1

It is quite true that everyone has a phase of life in their livings. Now that I really understood what is the deep meaning about it. I already clicked for the AirAsia Airbus Ticket to Johor Bahru on July 24th 2007. That means I will be leaving so soon!

As I am required to sit for the Qualifying English Test (QET) in National University of Singapore (NUS) on 26th July. My family and I will be leaving to Singapore to settle the academic matters and blah blah blah.. This is quite a new & wonderful experience for me, I was needed to apply for this apply for that, make pre-registrations, send e-mail enquiries, etc. Now is the time for me to be more independant than how I was before.

When I study in Singapore, everything will be automatically transferred on my head. I have to tackle it myself without help from parents. So recently I was thinking about to buy a Laptop to Singapore, but I heard that it is kinda risky to buy at Sandakan because when it is needed to be claimed the warranty, I will have to deliver back to Sandakan, which is kinda tedious. =.+||
So I was intended to buy it at Singapore, but some people said that it is not as worth as in Sandakan. So this is the current dilemma I am facing.

Everything turns out like what we have expected, I really thanks the lord for guiding us through this because He promised us will make a way for us and bless us, he will make us the head and not the tail, above and never at the bottom! (Deut 28:12-14).

I really believe that the Lord will be with me all the way when I started to depart for Singapore, let this experience be the wonderful and unforgettable phase of my life!

See you at the next post!

Comments Posted (1)

Just simly like to read your blog~ Your story life is quite interesting to be read. =D

Erm, I only know some thingies in SG. Cellphones are slightly cheaper than Malaysia's cause my mum bought a Nokia there... About your laptop, I don't really know much about computer stuffs in SG lah. Haha, I haven't do those survey yet. But I know more about CD's & albums!

Sure you're right that God is always with you wherever you go. HE has your presents in HIS hands, just stick close to God. =)

Wah~! You are going to SG soon~ Jealous lah, I think I can only go there another time after my SPM. Hope to meet you there that time. I wanna go to City Harvest!

'You' shall renew your strength in Singapore; 'You' shall mount up with wings like eagles, 'you' shall run and not be weary, 'you'shall walk and not faint. [Isaiah 40:31]