Just recovered from Sick

Filed under , by SGod88 on 3/31/2007 11:15:00 PM

0

Hi all! Glad to see you again!
Two days earlier I already recovered from my fever and sick!
Before that, I have suffered a week of fever, but this time I really realized that a true friend, yes, that is really a true friend of me. When I am sick, the friend not only concern about me with mouth & words, but with the heart and action. Yes, love and concerning is an action! To love is to give!

I found that it is very happy to have my lifestyle for now, although I will be leaving for Sandakan soon! Kinda miss all of you! I really very happy and sad, the feel is really unexplainable, but I guess it is a phase of life right? Everyone will go through this phase and I'm sure that it is all God's plan for us!

Recently I have been busying for my work at the Tuition Centre and One Way Youth Camp, the youth camp is being held on April 5 to 8, which corresponds to Easter holiday! I am the advertising committee which responsible for doing Name Tags, designing campers' handbook and promoting videos, it is kinda much to do. But it is all for the lord right? Since I am given the gift in these things!

So it is all for now for this week! Next week maybe I will not be able to update the blog since I am in the camp! But I will try my best! For all the people who keeps updating themselves of my blogs.. I will update the blog ASAP!!

See you soon! Blessings!!
:)

Comments Posted (0)