New LiFe jOurnEy!

Filed under , by SGod88 on 4/10/2007 02:51:00 PM

0

Hi all! I have come back from One Youth Camp la~ ^_^ It is indeed an enjoyable camp! Though I have used up most of my energy in the camp liao, but I am happy that I could bring my frens to the camp, this is what I always wished for.. Bernard Liao, you are my best friends!

Reminiscing the camp, I was a camp committee who responsible in propagating and advertising, the designing posters in schools, name tags, registration form, T-shirt and Camp Video Clip is my range of works, the only one thing that I feel unpleasant for me is, I was too busy in practicing and producing camp videos which makes me hardly found qualitative time to accompany my frens, but I'm glad that they really enjoy the camp!



Later on after I get those camp photos I will upload here and let you guys see, I'm sure you will jealous on us... hEhe.. During the camp, for the youths who had finished Form 5, we can participate the 'Give Blood, Give Life' Campaign, which is blood donating campaign, me myself had donated 250 cc of blood.. Oh gosh! This is my first time donating blood! I really felt afraid leh, but after that I knew that those ppl are boasting and bluffing that the needles are very painful when pricked inside your flesh, actually before that the pathologist had paralyzed our hand, so.. no pain at all~ Really felt happy and healthy after that.. heHe.. Since there were free Malta for everyone who donated blood. :P

Hope that those who participated the camp had enjoyed it! We have one life to live, we should live it to the maximum! See you all next time pals! This probably is the last camp I will join before going to Singapore lo.. Sob.. Sob..

I have purchased a Dell note book yesterday which is Dell Inspiron 640m, this will be my new notebook in my new campus life! Really dun wanna leave oh.. I really miss here, parents and all my frens!

See you in the next post!

Comments Posted (0)