My new Laptop!

Filed under , by SGod88 on 4/18/2007 05:18:00 PM

0

Hey pals! Long time no see! I'm back on my little blog~~
This time is qite different, as I post my new posts with my new laptop! Dell Inspiron 640m.. This will be my new laptop for my new campus life! Exciting huh..?! Finally I can have my very own notebook that I can do my assignments and play some small games~~

I really enjoyo the wireless network in my church, it really fast and smooth! Fortunately I have to declare that I have no regret in buying this notebook, for RM 3400.. Reminiscing the times, when the notebook from KL arrive my home, I'm getting really excited!
The situation is like this.. At the day when it arrived, I received a call from courier company to confirm my address, after confirming, they cant find my home~?!? Oh gosh.. So I need to wait for them outside a primary school.. But thank god, finally I got it! ^_^ (Huhu.. like monologing..)

When the comp arrived, I tested it and after that I formatted it myself, to get the partition myself and reduce some unwanted processes that are pre-installed in my notebook on purchase.. So.. That's all for today~! See you next time when I update blog~!!

Bye lu..

Comments Posted (0)