Messages for Afternoon Worship Team

Filed under , , by SGod88 on 5/07/2007 11:31:00 PM

0

Hi everyone, today I would like to talk about my afternoon worship team members, I have particiated COGS Music and Worship Ministry since I was Junior Three, i.e. 15 years old, 5 years from now. At first, I was not intended to join in the team as I was really not interested.

A little storyline.. Previously I was a music deaf, can be said such, I have nothing to do with music at the beginning, so when I started to join the ministry, a leader whose name is Fai taught me Bass Guitar skills, which is the least I expected, I thought it is same as guitar at first, and I intend to learn guitar or drum rather than Bass Guitar, but at the end it turned out not as I expected, but what is really wonderful, I have chosen the right instrument to play! In present, I loved Bass Guitar so much, and I am keep improving my skills from now on!

At first, I was being said that I played Bass unfeelingly, the members told me that my bass playing doesn't have any feel, that means when we playing fast beat songs, my bass is too soft and no sound; but when playing soft and sentimental songs, my bass turns out to be too loud and 'aggressive'.. It really took me long time to fix this.. Guess what? Finally I did it..

I knew and learnt many things there and knew many friends there, Nyuk, Suk Yi, Terry, Chak Yan, Samson, Anna, etc. I'm observing this team turning from weak to strong, and from poor to rich, from old to new! Now I will be leaving loh~ Though this leave may cause we seldom meet again, but I wish that the next time when I met you all, I am still being remembered!

I will never forget what we have gone through and how we have gone through, I wish that and I wish that when I returned from Singapore and visit you guys, I can see that all of you have improved and growing zealous in God, YOU ARE FOREVER IN MY HEART!

Comments Posted (0)