Going to Kuching soon!

Filed under , by SGod88 on 5/23/2007 09:32:00 AM

1

Friends, I am going to depart Sandakan to Kuching loh~ Though this is just a short trip and I will be back, but this leaving might cause me to have the last fellowship with my friend, Kien Tze~!
Though you are funny and humorous, but I deeply knowing that you are quite serious deep down in your heart sometimes. So don't take things to heavy for yourself, and hope that we will meet again soon!

This trip to Kuching is quite excited for me, though now I'm feeling a bit ill now, but I know that I know it will be recovered soon!
I will take bunch of photos from their and I promise to update blog in the meantime! Do check with me oh~!
Ka-cha~! Gonna finish off my packing! See ya soon!

From
SGod88


Comments Posted (1)

hai...kien tze here lah.
mm...yaloh,dunno when to meet again
although we are still not apart,but know that we wont see quite a long time liao....
i strongly feel that ths will be the last hug to u tht nite after i go to russia!!
take care man!!friendship forever~