Good newsSSS!

Filed under , by SGod88 on 12/25/2008 11:53:00 AM

0

Just want to release my joy here!
NUS result is out and I got an improved result! I am so happy, the whole family of mine joyfully celebrated with me, I really want to thank them for their supports all along when I was in Singapore and I want to thank God who give me strength during this period and stregthen me when I was weak. In the end, I can say that I am strong!

I also got accepted by Student Exchange to OSAKA UNIVERSITY JAPAN!! I am so happy for it!!!! I am COMING OSAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok.. Time to work hard again,
currently I am working on plans to improve Save3s for the next semester and practicing songs for Emerge 2009 on February 2009! The songs are difficult man... But I believe we as a band can perform in extraordinary result and bring excitement to the people!!!

大阪のヤロウ、おれが来ている!待てるぜ!

SGod88

Comments Posted (0)