Hometown life

Filed under , by SGod88 on 12/13/2008 04:29:00 PM

0

It has been a while since I came back to Sandakan. Well, it was interesting, this time round, not only manage to meet back my old friends and loved ones. My relationship with everyone is strengthened even more..

This time round, what I brought back was not only me myself, but what I have learnt so far during the time I was in Singapore and I want to put them into practice!

Certain viewpoints for my life that I want to bring back and influence others are:
1) Think Positively
For this it would not be necessary for me to elaborate if you want to live your life to the fullest.

2) Speak Positively
For this, I want to stress that it is not only our thinking decides. What we say also play a part in our destiny! There is a power in our tongue, when we say good things, good 'elements' will be built up and subsequently, they will form a good 'product'!
Just want to take this opportunity to share to you about Dr. Masaru Emoto's experiment of water. He conducted this experiment and it was proven correct!

3) Act Positively
Of course, talk the talk is not enought. We must walk the walk! Murmuring, doing nothing, no motivation WILL NEVER EVER give you a good outcome!


This time round, I found that everyone, including me, has grown up and of course some have not. Nevertheless, I still want to do something and let them to grasp this principle.. Which I would like to call it the "4th Dimensional Principle". :)

See ya all in a bit!

SGod88

Comments Posted (0)