Failure = Success?

Filed under , by SGod88 on 6/24/2009 04:59:00 PM

0

Today had a very good discussion with Dr.Xu, he told me not to be discouraged even the result obtained is not correct and it is a failure because of the incapability of ADINA software. He told me:" Sometimes failure is also a success." I am very much agree with this.

Sometimes we just kept thinking failure is failure. Failure means the end of your challenge, once you fail, you will never succeed; Once you fail, no one can help you and this is the end.
Failure is never final, and it is never fatal.

A successful person is not the person who never fails, but simply who doesn't quit!
Friends, nothing can be at the front of success except failure itself!

Now we have come into some solutions to the problems regarding how to solve it, and I forsee a successful result ahead!
I am quite inspired by what he said.

***
I found a scanner room in IHPC! I can scan documents real fast here~hweee~!


SGod88

Comments Posted (0)