Morning Adventure

Filed under , by SGod88 on 6/25/2009 02:21:00 PM

0

Today is not an easy day for me in terms of going toilet!??

Since 11am, I had wanted to go to the washroom for a 'relief'..
At first, I went to the toilet at level 15, the toilet is occupied. Ok nevermind, I will go to the other toilet at the other side, it was so shocking to see that the toilet is OUT OF ORDER.
*Just a note: I would want to go to the cubicle with toilet bowls, I prefer sitting than crouching.

Having seen that, I was so fade up, just a toilet leh...... So I made all the way to level 14, the student cluster, to go to the TOILET!~

Just as I am going to the toilet with the heart of relief and joy, the muscle inside me was starting to loose out and ready to let all the things which needs to come out come ouT!
I entered the toilet and rushed to the cubicle.... IT IS OCCUPIED! GNAHHHHH!

At the end, I had no choice, but to go to the 'crouching' type cubicle...
This was my toilet-going experience. =)

Hope you enjoy~


SGod88

Comments Posted (0)