日本語先生の感謝!

Filed under , by SGod88 on 10/25/2008 11:22:00 AM

0

I have sent an email on behalf of Save3s to my Japanese 先生 and I got a really good reply from her! She agreed with what we are doing and fully supported us with this project of submitting using double sided page of papers in submitting homeworks and darfts of presentations.

She even took one step forward, she mentioned that we can use used paper or previously submitted papers to submit students's assignment! I really feel encouraged to obtain supports from so many professors and I want to thank all my Save3s members who work together closely with me!

I also want to thank Kitai Sensei (北井先生) for supporting SAVE and proclaim that Japanese 2 module is an environmentally friendly module! =) 

Through this email, I also learnt a few new words! haha!
新しい言葉:
環境に優しい (かんきょうにやさしい) (Environmentally friendly)
裏紙 (うらがみ) (Double sided, backside of used paper)

あ~ハハ!ではまた!

SGod88

Comments Posted (0)