Recent Life

Filed under , by SGod88 on 10/30/2008 09:22:00 PM

2

Just got back from putting paper recycling boxes at YIH study room and libraries~!
Feel good and so happy to really contributed to the NUS community, I also feel so happy that the vice chair of SAVE, Zhirong, my Save3s member Zhou Yi  and my good friend, Shawn for helping me out! Without you guys, nothing can be done!

Really looking forward to monitor the usage of those paper boxes, hope that the NUS community will make good use of it! The unrecyclables/trashes will not be allowed in those places! =) 

So excited! Excited!!! AAAAahahahahaaaa~~~

Haha~~ Tomorrow will be Friday! Design Project is coming to an end, datas are getting done, report is in the process of finalizeing, COMSOL is doing well, design is going well, members are SO Productive! I really so happy that I have such 2 good members, Steven and Kriti in the design project group!!!!!

Tomorrow night! Cell group!!!!!! I am coming~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See ya~~ do some Fourier Transform first! =)

SGod88

Comments Posted (2)

Hey!!!
Thanks to share with us on your blog... you guys must have done a great job for the boxes! : )

Actually read you blog then got to know you a bit better...
next time hope got chance to jam together. I'm on keyboards and vocals..

hi wei tao~
didnt know that you are keyboardist! must jam one day!! haha~~

so happy that you found and read my blog~ =)