Updates and breakthroughs and blessings~!!

Filed under , by SGod88 on 10/16/2008 08:03:00 PM

0

Just want to take this time to really share my gratefulness of what had happened to me in this semester of my Year Two~

There was times which I was feeling down and living stressed and felt emptiness..
During July, I was intended to join some activities in school, so I came back to Singapore a little bit earlier ( like 3 weeks earlier).. Surprisingly, I found that I went back too late, most activities had started, that would imply that I could not join any activities... For a few days, I felt really down and clueless, just sleep, rest and my room.. nothing to do..
This is the time which breakthrough occurs in my life, I really want to thank God for opening opportunitieS to me after that. I managed to joined in Green Carnival 2008, a major environmental event in NUS, as event committee. After that, I am very pleased to have another opportunity to serve the NUS community and NUSSU SAVE as a project director of one of the project (Save3s, a project to reduce consumption of paper in NUS).

That was not all, I got successful in audition of being a bassist in NUS CAC VOICES, which I desired to have last year. Now I am preparing for our concert next friday.
Other than that, I am also very pleased to be given opportunity to be IT Secretary in Engineering Science Programme (ESP, my major)Sub Club.

Through these opportunities, I really got to know many peoples and friends in Singapore, which I never experienced during my first year. Now, I am very happy with this lifestyle and enjoying my studies here..

The studies are tough though, but to another extent, it is enjoying! I enjoy asking questions, enjoy doing projects with my group members. Love the things I am studying~!

Really want to take this chance to thank God and really want to record these things down somewhere. So that it can be remained in my memories and when I looked back, I will feel blessed and be grateful for the time I am having now..

=)
Will update soon!
Gonna do my COMSOL modelling now.... =.=|||

Franco

SGod88

Comments Posted (0)