Hope, Patience..

Filed under , by SGod88 on 2/25/2010 03:49:00 PM

0

I have reached Singapore this morning 11.30am. Was feeling tired and exhausted. Need to sleep for a while.

I will be living at one of my classmate's room for one week (hopefully).
Just checked email to wait for good news, still waiting..
This is really a homework of patience for me. It has been 3 weeks past for the CESR document to process. I really hope that the time which I decided to come back Singapore is correct and won't waste any time.

I really hope I could go back before 5 March 2010. This is because even if I go back on 5 March 2010. I can only spend 2 weeks in Sandakan before I go to Japan for exchange. Right now I am quite worry and frustrated.

I do not want to spend too long and disturb my friends in his room;
I do not want to spend too much time in Singapore doing useful tasks;
I want to spend more time in my hometown before I leave for almost a year;
I want to receive good news from Japan within this week;
I want to settle the accommodation issue in Osaka, Japan;

I want to meet my family and friends faster.

Hope.. Patience...

Feel Free to comment by clicking the link below


SGod88

Comments Posted (0)