Will going to miss home soon.. =')

Filed under , by SGod88 on 2/18/2010 08:14:00 PM

0

There is still 6 more days to go for me to go Singapore to settle my visa. 2 days ago I received an email from Osaka University asking my Singapore address to send my CESR certificate when it is done. Really hope that it will be done on time and reach Singapore on time for me to apply visa on that time. Pray that everything will be fine and won't be spending too much time in Singapore.

6 days later, I will leave Sandakan for AT LEAST 2 weeks, one week in Tawau and another week (hopefully) in Singapore. Really miss Sandakan so much. After that I will be back to Sandakan again and prepare to go Osaka 29 more days later.

In Singapore, I will need to:
1) Submit 'Financial Application Form' to NUS.
2) Obtain Acceptance letter from NUS Undergraduate Office
3) Apply VISA
4) Health Screening
5) Print notes

Hope all things will go fine.
Will going to miss my home soon.

Feel Free to comment by clicking the link below

SGod88

Comments Posted (0)