Alone in NUS...

Filed under , by SGod88 on 7/27/2007 09:44:00 PM

2

Today went to NUS again.. But today is some sort like special, coz today I participated the International Student Orientation Talk.. There are bunch of international students matriculating to NUS.. There are students from many countries of origin.. Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Indonesia, China, Thailand, Myanmar, Korea, Malaysia, etc..

There are really a variety of ethics, but unfortunately, I'm still unfamiliar with them. Maybe it takes time, I am sure that I will soon be familiar with them..

Today is the first time I'm enjoying S'pore busing system alone... Quite embarassing, as a foreigner, it really take me so much effort to success on it.. According to the SBS transit, I should be going back from NUS (Central Library) to Holland Village by bus 95, so I waited it and I boarded it, but what is so funny that, I entered from the exit!!(=.+), the EZ-link detector keep flashing error, it makes me so embarassed, perhaps the bus driver knew I'm a foreigner, so he asked where am I going.. After I told him, to my surprise he said I went to the wrong station, he pointed the bus stop opposite to wait for the same bus.. You know what, I have waited for that bus for 10 mins, another 10 mins more.. Haha...

It isn't very easy for a foreigner to get used to another place. You will agree it when you experienced it.. Truly.. But I think I will get used to it soon..

See you guys later..

Comments Posted (2)

hei guy,how r u?i hope everything is fine!!
nvm,we are still learning right?
do take care of yourself!All the BEST!!
hey,how can i contact u?

Hey BOY,

Hope you will be surprised to see my message to you - from auntie Dicky, haha. Sorry that I did not find the time to chat with you since you've been in Singapore. But Frankie and I would like to send our blessings to you and will lift you up with our prayer. Hope you will adapt to your U life very soon in SG. Your parents, kuku, Frankie & I sure feel proud of you. Hope your spiritual life grow up at your favourite chruch as well. I MAY go to SG next early year. Will sure to visit you if I go there. Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance cos I have some good friends here. Take care and keep in touch!!
Auntie Dicky