Closer.. Closer.. and Closer...!!

Filed under , by SGod88 on 7/21/2007 09:31:00 AM

0

Hope that the title will not mislead you.. Hehe...
How come I didn't realize before that time has gone that fast! 3 days more loh.. Next Tuesday is getting closer, closer, closer.... and closer!! In these few moments, I have experience many wonderful things, I love yoU!

Packing my things up these few moments, many clothes that I will be bringing there, and phone chargers, NUS docs, and many many junks! hEHE..! Friends, I will announce my S'pore number to you guys when I got one! Do pray for me oh~ Everything will run smooth de oooH!

Installing many things into my laptop, now still figuring out my new Mathematica 6! It is great! Far greater than Mathematica 5, thanks for the bT! (I have no chance to use bt in S'pore loh..)

By the way, for those who will be going to S'pore, don't forget me ooh! Hehe.. Catch up with you later! Muacks!


SGod88

Comments Posted (0)