Expressions..

Filed under , by SGod88 on 7/04/2007 11:21:00 PM

0

Nothing can stop time, time flies, these few days really busy doing my finalization works, about STPM Mathematics of Sequences and Series. That is a tough job! Well, my 'tough' doesn't mean that I have serious difficulty of solving the questions, but the problem focuses to the quantity... =.=|||. Some questions really mind-boggling, but it is nice too to have a material to train up my brain's thinking skills, anyway it helps me on my Tertiary StUdi3s as well! ^^

Engineering Science, a course which I will be studying in the campus, which is the newly founded course of NUS. I am so astonished to know that I am the second batch of the students who is studying in this stream, wonder how many prospective EnGin Science students will it be.. LooKinG forward for it!

Thanks to my parents who really care so much about me that I have grown up to become a well-behaved child, nothing can compares to your love and cares to me! Daddy Mommy I love you! Muahhh! ;) I will work hard for my future and I will remember your cares and your misses!
Recently, so much has happened, so much has to reminisce, watching back the videos I had done last year for the Creation Youth of my church, really memorable, it is time to let off all the things to the people succeeding, Caleb, do your best! Hope you can better than anyone else, keep improving yourself and grow more knowledges and understanding in God!

It seems that I am so long-winded today neh!? Just some feel expressions lah~ Just have a feel that I want to appreciate so many people, but the most important is that I have to thank God that he cares for me and arrange a nice way for me to continue my journey! I commit myself to you and I vow to give all the glory and power to you. Amen!

From
Your dearest friend,
SGod88

Comments Posted (0)