Heart writhed with Memories and Appreciation

Filed under , by SGod88 on 7/09/2007 01:51:00 PM

0

Last Saturday is my last day for working as a tutor assistance in my ex-teacher's (Mr Wong) place. I never had a wonderful experience as this! At first I thought coming to teach in Mr Wong's place is a pretty tough task, but at the end I got it wrong! I found this experience relaxing and fun, I can describe this experience as an unforgettable part of my life.

Guys and gals, thanks for your farewell that day, and I dedicate my sincere appreciation to all of you! What I saw that day is not how delicious is the food, but the sincerity and the heart in the you guys, haha.. so much to say.. qiong hei!! hehe.. I pretty agree that you guys have the potential of study, juz maximize it! You guys really left a nice memory in my mind, I will remember you guys, hope you will remember me also in the future!! Hehe..~ I have taken so much photos and I just haven't uploaded to the web yet, I will sure post the link out for you guys! Wait for my photos!

Being unemployed again, now only I understand the feeling of a campus student without employment.. Haha.. Now getting ready to pack up all my thingy, make a full list of things-to-buy and things-to-do both in Singapore and Malaysia. Besides preparing my luggage, I have to prepare my heart too, prepare to accept what is falling in front of me, and preparing to tackle the problems ahead and long to have wisdom and knowledge to deal with them!

Update to you some time later! See ya! Muaahhcks~!

From
Your dearest friend,
SGod88

Comments Posted (0)