Couting Down..

Filed under , by SGod88 on 7/17/2007 09:23:00 AM

0

Getting both nervous and unwilling up to this present stage, haih.. What to do? 7 days left, for a new journey, this time of next week, I will be preparing for my flight, departing Sandakan, beginning my new life in somewhere else..

7 days, 7 days, 7 days! Really getting closer and closer, the more and more people I miss start from now, first of all, my parents, they really didn't want me to go, but they just let me do it, as they know that one day I must be independant. Not sure that if i will cry at that spot, and to the people I love, I really miss you, hope that we can keep in touch when I got there, distance is not the main problem, our friendship will not fade cause of distance, it is because of our hearts, if we endures, God will give us what we desire, when faith is tested, endurance will grow!

Getting know of some friends at NUS, just haven't known much! As it is true that friends will be a position of our pillar when we are outside leaving home. I saw in someone's blog that there are a bunch of Christians there! So it was in a sense that we can make an impact to NUS together! Hope to get know all of you soon! Heard that you guys are so nice, I am saying to the non-Christians, hope that we will become nice friends!

Once I stepped in Singapore, I will be living in Holland Village which is the residents of a home temporarily, once it is the date of the check-in of the hostel, then I will be moving into the hostel! First of all, I need to thank God for arranging the nice ways for me, I am pretty confident that you will help me all along in Singapore and as well as bless all of us both in Singapore and in Malaysia! Thank you Stella, which provides me a nice place to live; I would like to present my appreciation to Winston, who will be responsible for my transportation; To NUS AMCISA fellows, you guys really helps me a lot!

I will be going to City Harvest Church in Singapore, hope this will be a wonderful and adventurous journey of faith that I am going to! I pray that God will be securing my heart and secure the persons I love, that our relationships will not fade by distance. Ok guys! See ya in Singapore, if I have no updating in this weeks on! Hehe.. I will try my best!

Do miss me alot ha! Don't you? Hehe..


SGod88

Comments Posted (0)