Cell Group Resumes! ** DURIAN Fiesta

Filed under , by SGod88 on 7/03/2009 05:34:00 PM

0

Finally~
After 5 weeks of Songs of Solomon series, the cell group resumes! I am so excited to know that everyone will be going to SuWee's place for the last time (Tanah Merah). he will be moving to Bukit Batok for the next few months.

Tonight I am playing guitar! =) So fun! The songs which i will be playing are:
1) Sing Sing Sing (Chris Tomlin)
2) My life, Your Song (City Harvest)
3) I just want you (Planetshakers)

I love these songs! Looking forward for the CG tonight~ ! =)

***

This sunday there will be a decentralised service in EXPO hall 8. I am so happy that Tatsumi and Shawn decided to join us for the service and most importantly.... DURIAN FIESTA!

Oh boy. I have had ages not eaten any durian, and now has the opportunity to eat free ones!!! For new friends! =) D-24, is the model for best durian~

I hope our relationships will continue to be closer and closer day after day!



SGod88


**Quotes of the Day: You can give without love, but you cannot love without giving. **

Comments Posted (0)