'Kinniku' Desire + Bigger picture on Modules

Filed under , by SGod88 on 7/10/2009 10:45:00 AM

0

It is Friday today and it has always been a refreshed and great day.
This morning I woke up and took a guitar to play but didn't aware that it had reached 7.50am. Haha.. really enjoyed the time.. =)

Last night ESPians and several friends went out for a basketball match. It was really a fun and exhausting match.
I need to work out and train more of my ball catching skills and breakthrough skills. I want to better and strong in order to fix myself on the ground to block the person who will be grabbing the balls with me. I am sure if I do my training I will be getting better and better and the 'shibo' (tummy) will become 'kinniku' (muscles).. Wa hahaha...

Ok.. The simulation is result is out. It is time to get useful datas for my report!

By the way, I'm most likely to be taking EC1301.. Need to find out more before making it as final decision. =)
Feel free to suggest for this as they will be so precious to me! =)


Feel Free to comment by clicking the link below


SGod88

Comments Posted (0)