~Kidnap event~ & ~Gunung Ledang~

Filed under , by SGod88 on 7/16/2009 03:02:00 PM

1

It was on Monday, I went to return a Magazine to my sensei at 7pm. Before that I have made an appointment with another friend on 7.30pm, so I was thinking to talk to my sensei in about 30 minutes, which I thought would be quite tough. Who knows... We just chatted so much and she taught me many Osaka dialect and at the end, guess what time was then when I left sensei's office?! 8.30pm! I was so shocked! We talked for 1.5 hours...

After that 10pm, went down to Raffless hall to celebrate Joe's birthday, which is on the actual day, we prepared a surprise for him to KIDNAP him~
Walao.. He so heavy leh... The next day my muscle pain oh... Poor bicep...



Thurs:
One more day to go before going to Gunung Ledang (Mount Ophir).
Few days before I went out to buy different tools and necessities in order to bring to the Gunung Ledang.

Getting more and more excited!
Yesterday Shawn helped me to buy a glove! Wow, it is an half glove and it looks so nice and it is just so magnificent when it has come into combination with my hand, oh~~~ I love it! haha..

Can't believe the internship will be over in 2 weeks time! The 3 students from NTU who worked here 10 weeks ago is having their last 2 days in this company! Can't wait for it to finish and go back Malaysia! Hoho~

Recently just kept reading more and more about Internet Marketing, hope really could get the precious informations and really could get something out of it!



Feel Free to comment by clicking the link below


SGod88