Module Timetable arranging

Filed under , by SGod88 on 7/06/2009 11:41:00 PM

0

It has come to the time of the year that all of the NUS is arranging their own timetables for the next semester.

Of course, I am not exempted from this.

I have come to a point that.... I think I am struggling to decide whether I should continue my Japanese 4 or not...

I have taken all the way from Japanese 1 to Japanese 3. I really do not want to drop it off.

However, I must fulfill all my core modules for the next semester. If I put in the Jpanese modules and tutorials. It will be very pack for me, plus I have already fulfilled my UEM, and in fact I have exceeded the number of UEM I should take.

But I am still feeling dont want to drop Japanese 4.

I don't know what should I do..
Should I do self-study before going Osaka or have someone to teach me?


SGod88

Comments Posted (0)